• Develop tailored scope of sustainability/ESG/CSR consultancy and reporting services to clients based on understanding to clients’ operations, through the approaches of sustainability research, benchmarking and market intelligence.
• Conduct site investigations, interviews, data collection and analysis, reporting and assurance as the core parts of providing sustainability/ESG/CSR reporting services to clients.
• Propose environmental management and strategies and deliver corresponding professional consultancy services, including carbon auditing and energy auditing, to clients based on their sustainability performance for follow-up action.
• Manage productive working relationships with clients in China, HK and overseas. Seek, develop and present ideas to apply CECEPEC's services.
• Utilize research know-how, technology and tools to continually learn and innovate oneself and his or her team members, thereby enhancing service delivery standards in a cost-effective and practical way.
• Undergraduate or postgraduate degree with majors in Environmental Studies, Social and Political Science, Communication, Translation or other equivalent disciplines.
• 3 years working experience for consultant and minimum 1 year working experience for assistant consultant in related areas, such as: sustainability reporting and assurance, ESG risk assessment and CSR strategy and planning.
• Proficiency in English and Chinese report writing.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with excellent attention to details.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
• Team player, and able to work independently under tight deadlines.
We offer excellent development platform and competitive remuneration package including 5-working day per week, bank holiday, year-end double pay, discretionary performance bonus, travel allowance, education allowance, and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.
Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, birthday leave, exam leave, paternity leave, marriage leave, body check, medical and dental scheme and opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
Interested parties, please send your application with cover letter and full resume including available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .