• Prepare green finance related research articles and reports;
• Analysis of green bonds issuances;
• Identify market players, analyse their strategies and product offerings, and compare performance of green products and portfolios;
• ESG analysis and research on financial institutions and public issuers;
• ESG product development.
• Degree holder or above in related field such as environmental studies, finance, accounting or business;
• Minimum 2-3 years solid experience in investment and / or financial analysis and ESG analysis experience preferred;
• Understanding and interest in ESG and green finance issues;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Wind, Bloomberg and related analysis tools preferred.
We offer excellent development platform and competitive remuneration package including 5-working day per week, bank holiday, year-end double pay, discretionary performance bonus, travel allowance, education allowance, and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.
Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, birthday leave, exam leave, paternity leave, marriage leave, body check, medical and dental scheme and opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
Interested parties, please send your application with cover letter and full resume including available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .