• Work in a team to provide tailor-made ESG Consulting Service, conduct ESG benchmarking, due diligence and analysis, prepare the sustainability / ESG / CSR report writing and assurance;
• Assist in Business Development and marketing team to expand the ESG market in China for
engaging potential clients;
• Establishing strong working relationships with clients through project delivery;
• Propose sustainability management improvement plan and strategy advices, and deliver corresponding professional consultancy services, including carbon auditing, energy auditing, green building certification, and CSR project advisory services to clients based on their sustainability performance.
• Environmental risk analysis at equity level and/or bond level.
• Support green finance department for ad-hoc tasks from financial institutions.
• Undergraduate or postgraduate degree majored in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), or Social Science and Communication would be preferred;
• 3 years working experience for consultant and minimum 1 year working experience for assistant consultant in related areas, such as: sustainability reporting and assurance, ESG risk assessment and CSR strategy and planning;
• Understanding in ESG and green finance issues will be highly preferred;
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with excellent attention to details;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua;
• Proficiency in English and Chinese report writing;
• Team player, and able to work independently under tight deadlines.
Interested parties, please send your application with cover letter and full to firstname.lastname@example.org .