• Prepare green finance related research articles and reports;
• Analysis of green bonds issuances;
• Identify market players, analyse their strategies and product offerings, and compare
• performance of green products and portfolios;
• ESG analysis and research on financial institutions and public issuers;
• ESG product development.
• Degree holder or above in related field such as environmental studies, finance, accounting or business;
• Minimum 2-3 years solid experience in investment and / or financial analysis and ESG analysis experience preferred;
• Understanding and interest in ESG and green finance issues;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Wind and Bloomberg and related analysis tools preferred.
Interested parties, please send your application with cover letter and full resume to email@example.com .